Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

20. Determinations and the Administrative Review Process

Excerpted from "Social Security Handbook". See the up-to-date, official Social Security Handbook at



There are 5 Comments

my first widows benefits check should be here anyday.and I have not recieved a letter saying when it will arrive or how much I will recieve

PHILA., PA 19132

Please contact Social Security directly for any personal issues. is not affiliated with the government agency.

its funny how you trust someone to be your payee, then when you turn your back for one second they steal it from you. i went to the social security office and filed a complaint, yet what did they tell me......if it were a matter of thousands of dollars we would pursue it, but since it was only $628.00 ( my only source of income per month) that they wont pursue it. so let this be a lesson to those out there watch out who you assign to be your payee, and second SOCIAL SECURITY DOESN'T HELP THE LITTLE GUYS. WHO HERE THINKS THAT $628.00 IS JUST MEAGER PENNIES? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP SOCIAL SECURITY THANKS FOR THAT!! SCOTT H. MICHIGAN

You or your representative payee may, at any time, request a change or terminate the payee arrangement. Following such a request, the SSA will investigate the situation and make a determination.

Please contact the SSA directly for this.

Sponsored Links

Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration