Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Disabled Veterans and $250 stimilus bonus

I have been receiving diability compensation from the veterans affairs for over ten years at 10percent will I be elgible to receive the $250.00 stimulus they will be distributing this month? How would I find out if I am elgible as of now I have not received any notices.

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

If eligible, you will receive your one-time payment from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). You don't have to do anything in order to receive your payment. You also can visit www.va.gov or contact your local VA facility for more information.

I still have not received my payment, as of 6/10/09, and every time I call the Corning, NY office, I am disconnected after a long wait. It's impossible to determine why I have not received my check when I cannot reach anyone at the SSA office.

I'm not sure if you're expecting a check from the VA or SSA. SSA checks should be received by now, but VA stimulus checks are on a slightly different schedule.

I would like to know where a scedule is I get the fact that they said by july 10th if nothing then call
why are the vets last and why can't they be told oh SS# 00-60 is monday or people in ny , va etc is on tues
you know some kind of timeline
why all the shhhhh dont tell them when we are sending money they might need it to

Sponsored Links

Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration