Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Green card - SSN - Non citizen question

Hi everybody

Heres the story, I live in Mexico, my Dad lives in the USA - NJ, they got divorced long ago. and Im a Mexican Permanent Resident Alien. Now I lost Green Card and SSN. I arrived today to the USA, with a letter/permission to travel to the USA in order to get my issues fixed.

I went already to the USCIS page and read about the I90 doc, but i dont have/know my SSN. what should I do, right now im at my Dads eho is a citizen now. I beleive I need my SSN first in order to recover my GC but Im not form the states and I have nothing to prove i am a permanent resident..

please help!


Recent Content

Suze Orman's Advice to Delay Social Security Benefits Until Age 70 is Too Broad

Noted financial adviser Suze Orman says most folks should begin Social Security retirement benefits at age 70.

However, this is poor advice if you're in poor health or if you're a notably lower-earning spouse relative to your husband or wife. Ideally, the spouse with the substantially higher lifetime earnings will let their benefit accrue at 8% per year until age 70.

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration